Interested in deepening your connections at Beth Torah while elevating your own soul? Why not start a small group?
- Invite two or more friends to get together once a month. Have each friend invite one other friend.
- Choose the makeup of your group: adults, parents, families, multi-generational.
- Decide what to do. Have post-Erev Shabbat dinners and table talk, meet at a restaurant, meet at a coffee shop for music, plan day hiking trips, walk on Sunday mornings on the path behind Beth Torah, knit, learn Hebrew.
- Fill out the Google form and let Rabbi Cattapan know what your passion is. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScZvT7Nq6Y8I9dV6IyMUovNV0TWsDB6mUXbAI3jfCwVSdUaCg/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Meet with Rabbi Cattapan to discuss next steps to make YOUR group connecTorah for 5780!