ALL BETH TORAH YOUTH PROGRAMS FOLLOW THE NFTY CODE OF CONDUCT/BRIT CHEVRE NFTY CODE OF CONDUCT (Brit Chevre)
- Participants will attend and participate fully in the entire event, arrive on time, stay until the end and remain on the event premises at all times unless prior permission is obtained from the youth group advisor or Director of Youth and Informal Education.
- Vandalism, disturbing the peace or other inappropriate behavior as determined by the adult leadership will not be allowed. Participants and their families assume financial responsibility for any damage caused.
- No gambling is allowed, except for fundraisers approved by the adult leadership.
- No guests are allowed without advanced permission from the Director of Youth and Informal Education or adult youth group advisor.
- Inappropriate sexual behavior is not allowed.
- Possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages, drugs or tobacco products or paraphernalia is not allowed.
- Participants may be asked to comply with additional rules pertinent to a specific event, which may be announced, and to accept the consequences of their violation.
- Teens may not drive during ANY REGIONAL youth group programs. Teens may not drive during local youth programs without permission from the youth group advisor or the Director of Youth and Informal Education. Teens may not ride with other teens during local youth programs without written parental permission. Sufficient adult drivers will always be available.
CONGREGATION BETH TORAH YOUTH ACTIVITIES WILL ALWAYS HAVE ADULT SUPERVISION.