News From and About Israel
English language Israeli or Jewish/American newspaper web sites provide informative, up-to-the-minute Israeli news
- Ha'aretz - Haaretz Daily
- Jewish Telegraphic Agency - Provides a wide range of news pertaining to Jewish life around the world and Israeli news. -JTA correspondents 35 cities around the globe provide in-depth coverage of developments affecting Jews in North and South America, Israel, Europe, Africa and Australia.
- The Jerusalem Report - The Jerusalem Report
- Israel Insider - Israel Insider is an independent, nonpartisan online publication that aims to provide an "inside perspective" on the latest news, analysis and commentary from and about Israel.
- Israel Radio - Israel broadcasting authority
- Kol Israel - The Voice of Israel
- Globes - Israel’s business arena – News, Analysis, Market Prices, Technology guide, Real Estate, Israel in depth (Israel economy, Israel links, Middle East Press, Special Project).
- Israel National News - Israel National News
- Ynet News or www.ynet.co.il - Ynet (Yediot Achronot)-- Israel news and current events from Israel’s leading newspaper.
- Israel National News - Arut Sheva (Israel National News)
- Debka - Current events in Israel for the international reader; political analysis, espionage, terrorism security.
- Palestinian Media Watch - PMW: - a self-portrait of Palestinian society
- Camera - CAMERA: Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America
- The Jerusalem Post -
- IDF Blog - News & analysis from all IDF operations and activities, special events, dealing with terrorism, training, military cooperation, myth busting and more.
works to implement the basic values guaranteed in Israel’s Declaration of Independence
Israel Petition: Stand Up for Reform Judaism in Israel
In 2005 The Israel Movement for Progressive Judaism filed an appeal with the Israeli Supreme Court through the Israel Religious Action Center (IRAC), demanding that Rabbi Miri Gold is recognized by the State. The court has ordered the State to present the criteria according to which rabbis are recognized. To this day the State has not replied. This fall we hope that the State will present an equal and just set of criteria, such that is accepted by the Supreme Court.
to read more and to sign the petition in support of Israel
Israeli News Mailing List
Would you like to receive a daily briefing of Israeli and global Jewish news from the Jewish Telegraphic Agency? Sign up by submitting your email address below. You will receive a confirmation from the JTA which you must reply to in order to activate your free subscription.